Registered Practitioners

Registered EBT Practitioners 

View the complete Equine Bowen Practitioners Register, click here..... or use the search box above.

View our small but growing number of Practitioners in New Zealand

In order to be registered on this list, qualified Equine Bowen Therapists must :

Have trained for, and graduated from, the European School of Equine Bowen Therapy Diploma Course. (A pre-requisite of attending this course is that they be qualified Human Bowen practitioners) The course consists of extensive practical & theoretical training with a rigorous three part examination pass required to qualify. (2 practical & 1 written).The examinations are supervised and marked by a Veterinary Surgeon.

Registration is valid for one year - and in any one year practitioners must :

  1. Attend two CPD (Continued Professional Development) days.
  2. Hold a valid First Aid Certificate.
  3. Hold a professional indemnity Insurance Certificate to work on animals.
  4. Have agreed to work within a strict Code of Conduct.

Registered Practitioners display a Car Sticker with their individual registration number on it. Look for the EBT logo or telephone Beth Darrall if you are in any doubt!

Now available to registered practioners only - EBT clothing! Click on this link to view catalogue and order.


Make sure that the Bowen Therapist you call out is professionally qualified and registered!